Work in Banos Ecuador
We are a leading independent hostel group located in the heart of Banos Ecuador. Our hostels are a classic mixture of traditional comfort and modern facilities offering accommodations with impeccable services to our guests in one of the most famous places in Ecuador
Work in Banos Ecuador
We are currently recruiting individuals with strong drive and passion for excellence to join our professional Front Office Team as a Receptionist.
Jobs in Baños Ecuador
Your job responsibilities will include:
- - Welcoming guests upon arrival, help them to register, assign rooms and direct them to the room while informing them of all in-room and Hotel facilities and be aware of guests special requirements and communicate them to relevant departments.
- - Attending to all guests and potential clients at the Front Desk in a courteous and efficient manner
- - Be fully conversant with the facilities, services and promotions offered by the hostels and whenever appropriate offer this information to the guest.
- - Answering customer enquiries politely and efficiently and where necessary seek help and information from other departments.
- - Identifying return and regular clients and making sure their special requirements are met.
- - Taking all reservation enquiries by telephone, fax, email and in person
- - To handle any guest complaints or problems promptly and to ensure that all resolved/unresolved incidents are reported to the general manager
- - To ensure all documentation i.e. checks/bills are completed as necessary and carried out as per the hotel and company standards.
- - If you are passionate about customer service and delivering impeccable service this could be the position for you
- - The ideal candidate must be smart, customer focused, have strong communication skills and be highly organised.
- - The ability to use computer systems and work under pressure is a must.
- - Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
- - Fluent spoken English and Spanish (Average level of Spanish)
- - Experience in a customer service focussed role is however essential.
Job Type: Full-time
Required experience: Customer Service: 1 year
If you are interested in joining, send us the following details about yourself to [email protected] and a member will contact you soon. Thank You!
Please be advised that if you have not received a response within 14 days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion.